Quotes of The Day

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.



"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief." - Gerry Spence

Sunday, 4 December 2011

Happy Birthday To Me...

Hehehe..funny as it sounds...Happy Birthday to me! Well...I don't really plan to write much now as it is getting rather late. I had Perwakilan Dinner just now..year end dinner and was quite taken aback, in the midst of our many jokes among Perwakilan members, we were shaken by a 5.7 scala richter quake! I immediately stopped making jokes as a friend broke down worrying that her bad dream might just come true. Can't blame her though. But keep assuring her that it was just a bad dream!

Back to my birthday...huh..I'm ___ years today. I've lived that long? It felt like it was yesterday I was a softball star and an athlete craze at Penang Stadium. But that was 30 years ago? Oh no..don't go there. Stop calculating my age. One student just said, "Come on Aunty...it's just a number!"..Yeah right...one scary number. Hahaha...

Birthday has always been so special to me. Don't know why...I guess I like making people happy and I deserve to be happy on my birthday too, I guess. Ishh..I hope I don't sound so calculative..hahaha..

Well..nothing much this year...Happy Birthday to me. I have lavished myself the past few days with All Blacks items. Thought of getting a watch for myself..or a white gold ring..but honestly I already have more than a dozen of those. Hurm..I better stay home tomorrow..otherwise I'll end up buying things that I don't need...I hope my ayang haji will think of one nice gift for me..well if he remembers my birthday of coz!

Well me...Happy Birthday...(gotta go..laptop battery getting weaker...I'm getting sleepy too..running out of battery myself...hahah...)

Plan to write about my Rugby Award experience with my princess..(hah..that was a good birthday present!)

And yessss....finally my phone is trotting...he remembers! Thanks Ayang Haji...gotta go..chauuuu....


1 comment:

Fatin Aliyya said...

happy belated birthday aunty Sal.yezzah, age is just a number Aunty, cz you were always young at heart :)